Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- Hike to Sandia Crest from the East side. Great views of Abluquerque. 10K North
- Easy hike to waterfall Jemez Falls
- Beautiful views, a series of hot springs and an impressive waterfall. McCauley Hot Springs and Jemez Falls
- Petroglyphs, panoramic views, family friendly Mesa Point Trail
- Good trail for jogging, biking or walking a dog. Piedra Lisa Canyon Trailhead
- Views of the Sandias, pine forest, goes to Crest Trail. Pino Trail
- Petroglyphs, great hike for the family Rinconada Canyon - Petroglyph National Monument
- Easy forest hike above 10k feet to a 1930s CCC project. Sandia Peak - CCC - Kiwanis Cabin
- Easy forest hike above 10k feet. Sandia Peak - Crest Trail #130
- Easy forest hike above 10k feet. Sandia Peak - Nature Loop North
- Easy forest hike above 10k feet to a 1930s CCC project. Sandia Tramway - CCC - Kiwanis Cabin
- Easy forest hike above 10k feet. Sandia Tramway - Nature Loop South
- Great vistas of Albuquerque and the Sandias, wide open hiking The Volcanoes - Petroglyph National Monument
- Deep snow, beautiful landscape, lake in middle of beautiful snow covered meadow Winter Hike to San Gregorio Lake Hikes outside the metro area...
- Ice caves, views into extinct volcano crater Bandera Crater - Ice Caves
- Hike through the Pecos Wilderness to a beautiful alpine lake at 11,700 feet. Lake Katherine
- Trail along rim of 500 mesa leading to La Ventana Natural Arch overlook Narrows Rim Trail
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.