The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- A great summer hike, excellent views, lots of interesting plants and animals Bill Williams Mountain Trail #21
- Breath taking views from the fire lookout on Kendrick Peak. Kendrick Mountain Trail
- Hike to the summit of a remote, very interesting and scenic peak Kendrick Peak: Pumpkin Trail
- Great view of Mormon Lake Lake View Trail
- Extinct volcano, great views of the San Francisco peaks Lava Flow Trail - Sunset Crater Volcano
- Explore the depths of Northern Arizona's volcanic past with an underground hike. Lava River Cave
- Historic district, ruins, canyon, Colorado River, shipwreck Lees Ferry, Glen Canyon NRA
- volcanic cinder cone, ponderosa forest, panoramic vistas Lenox Crater, Sunset Crater NM
- Exceptional hike in one of Arizona's most remote wilderness areas Mount Trumbull Trail
- Strenuous hike to the highest point in Arizona, spectacular 360 degree views Mt Humphreys: Humphreys Trail
- Historic fort, endless plains, steep cliffs, livestock Pipe Spring National Monument
- Amazing scenery and interesting geology Red Mountain Trail
- Steep canyon, Sinagua ruins, wildflowers, juniper woodland Rim Trail, Walnut Canyon NM
- Stunning pink cliffs, huge talus field, open meadows, and spooky caves Sandys and Walnut Canyon Hikes outside the metro area...
- Views of Globe / Miami, challenging hike, great change in scenary Icehouse Canyon
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.