Greensboro--Winston-Salem--High Point, North Carolina
The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- Rural hike close to Winston-Salem, Piedmont stream and woodlands, and fields. Horizons Park Loop Hike
- Wooded hike along wet land area with many chances of seeing local wildlife. Laurel Bluff Reedy Fork Loop
- Nice trails close to High Point, Kudzu castle, and lakeshore views. Piedmont Environmental Center Loop Hike Hikes outside the metro area...
- Easy woodland walk among alders and pines on the lakeshore. Alder Trail Loop Hike
- Virginia Highlands, bald mountains, wild horses, expansive vistas, wildflowers AT and Pine Mountain Loop Trail
- 10 mile wooded-loop trail. Can be tough or easy... depending on direction. Bluff Ridge Trail Loop - Doughton Park
- Many Mountain Views, small springs, air plane crash, wildlife, birds Daniel Boone Scout Trail To Calloway Peak
- a nice hike, beaver pond, waterfall,a cave and a huge rock !! Forty Acre Rock Heritage Preserve
- Nice (out and back) open landscape, wild ponies, Appalachian Trail section-hike. Grayson Highlands hike to Mount Rogers, VA
- Woodland walks with great views of Lake James. Lake James State Park Hiking Trails
- Easy but scenic family stroll over and around Stone Mountain. Great views! Loop in Stone Mountain State Park, NC
- this one will make you feel the burn !! PinnacleTrail-TurnbackTrail
- Pleasant hike through wild-life rich mountains with wonderful lake views. Pipestem Longbranch Lake Circuit
- Pleasant hike through wild-life rich forest, cliff views, strenous climb to Tram Pipestem McKeever to Heritage Point and Canyon Rim
- Beautiful walk around a mountain lake, lots of obvious beaver activity. Price Lake Loop Trail - Blue Ridge Parkway
- A perennial stream featuring a set of small falls. Stoney Run
- Fantastic view of Charlotte skyline !! Tower-Backside Trails
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.