The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- Identifying markers on many different hardwoods and pines and wildflowers Burritt Nature Trail
- Overlook, Observator, Amphitheater Monte Sano North Plateau Loop
- Acess to stone cuts trail, Lovely Views of the NE side of the mountain Monte Sano Sinks Trail Hikes outside the metro area...
- Beautiful trail along mountain ridges with great views Alabama Pinhoti Trail Section 7
- Beautiful trail along mountain ridge Cave Creek Trail Cheaha Mountain
- Rated as one of top 3 waterfalls in the south, this falls plunges over 250 Fall Creek Falls
- Wonderfully peaceful trail Gahuti Backcountry Trail
- Secluded quiet area, mountan and valley views. Gee Wilderness - Chestnut Moutain #104 to Iron Gap
- Beautiful wooded trail along small creek Hubbin Creek Trail
- Great hike in the Laurel-Snow Wilderness leading to a 80ft waterfall! Laurel Falls
- Long trail along a ridge line, low under brush and rocky, lots of turkeys Odum Trail Cheaha Wilderness
- Nice cascade falls, great views from the top, moderate difficulty Point Rock Trail
- River Fishing, Waterfalls, Rolling Hills Salt Trough Ford
- takes in the best areas of Sipsey Bees Branch, Sipsey Canyon Sipsey Loop
- Straight hike through the woods with the interest point of a cemetary Sipsey tr 202
- Short trail linking to 206, shiprock and eye of the needle formations Sipsey TR201
- Links TR206 to TR204, Walk in the woods Sipsey-FS208-Bunyan Hill Road (FS224)
- double waterfall wildflowers 20 foot underground passage sipsey-tr200
- Solitude, rock formations, older growth forest sipsey-tr203
- Lovely secluded area, waterfall, THE BIG TREE, views of sipsey canyon Sipsey-tr204
- Lovely hike along Thompson creek, junction with FS208 and TR201 Sipsey-TR206
- Quite falls awaits you with great overlook views to be enjoyed on this trail Snow Falls
- Many creeks and waterfalls Virgin Falls Loop
- Wooded trails, waterfalls, creek crossings, wildlife and mountain views Yellow Bluff/Polly Branch Loop
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.