The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- nice hike along creek to 137 ft. waterfall Boulder Creek - Whiskeytown Natl Rec Area
- nice hike along Brandy Creek, pretty waterfalls Brandy Creek Trail
- nice hike along Whiskeytown Lake Davis Gulch Trail - Whiskeytown Natl. Rec. Area Hikes outside the metro area...
- easy hike to interesting geothermal pools, few crowds Devils Kitchen Trail - Lassen Natl Park
- Ocean approach to a steep canyon covered in ferns. Redwoods, ferns and rain. Fern Canyon
- Trail through old growth Redwoods leading to Johnson Trail Camp Johnson Camp via Big Trees
- short hike, beautiful waterfalls and cascades Kings Creek Falls - Lassen Natl Park
- Unique volcanic landscape and wonderful views. Lassen Peak
- Creek Views, 20ft waterfall, Lower Deer Creek Falls
- pretty meadows, mountain views, 75 ft. waterfall Mill Creek Falls - Lassen Natl Park
- Deeply secluded trail, Lovely lakes, Beautiful mountains, Wildlife Mountain Lakes Loop, Klamath Falls OR
- steep mountain hike, amazing views Mt McLoughlin trail, Klamath Falls Or
- Views of three lakes to fire lookout where you can see the Sacramento Valley Sierra Buttes Lookout From PCT Trailhead
- Ocean View, Town of Trinidad Trinidad Head Trail
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.