Yuba City, California
The Localhikes web site provides information on local hiking opportunities near both large and small metropolitan areas in the United States. You can find the perfect trail by selecting your metro area below to browse the available hikes, or by using the
search feature to find the trails closest to your home or office. The hikes on this site were contributed by volunteer LocalHikes reporters from around the country.
- See listing of all metropolitan areas with hikes All Metro Areas
- Hills, meadow, woods, & rocks lead to 100-foot waterfall. Beale Falls
- Trek through the Sutter Buttes, by waterfall, with optional summit lunch. Sutter Buttes - Ridge Trek Hikes outside the metro area...
- See Giant Sequoia Trees, gentle rolling hills, mountain stream, easy hike. Calaveras Big Trees South Grove Loop
- easy hike to interesting geothermal pools, few crowds Devils Kitchen Trail - Lassen Natl Park
- Hike around and above 5 lakes, ending at great swimming hole. Grouse Ridge to Glacier Lake
- Uphill climb through trees, scree, & granite, to 10,024-foot Hawkins Peak. Grover Hot Springs to Hawkins Peak
- short hike, beautiful waterfalls and cascades Kings Creek Falls - Lassen Natl Park
- great hike to beautiful little lake Lake Margaret - El Dorado Natl Forest
- Unique volcanic landscape and wonderful views. Lassen Peak
- Creek Views, 20ft waterfall, Lower Deer Creek Falls
- pretty meadows, mountain views, 75 ft. waterfall Mill Creek Falls - Lassen Natl Park
- Views of three lakes to fire lookout where you can see the Sacramento Valley Sierra Buttes Lookout From PCT Trailhead
About Us Help Contact Us
Site Map Of Available Hikes
Copyright © 2003-2010 AllTrails, Inc.
Member of the AllTrails Network.